First you need to copy your theme options from the free version.
- Step 1 – Click on the Theme Options Link under appearance in the wordpress admin.
- Step 2 – Click on the Import/Export tab of the theme options.
- Step 3 – Under the Export section click the “copy” button and select all the code in the drop down and copy it.
Install Premium and import theme options into Premium
- Step 1 – Install Virtue Premium, follow instructions above
- Step 2 – Navigate to the theme options Import/Export tab.
- Step 3 – Under the Import section click the “import from file” button and pasted the copied code into the dropdown box. Then click Import.
Update your Menu Location Assignments
- Step 1 – Navigate to appearance > Menus.
- Step 2 – Choose a menu and assign it to the appropriate location in the theme.