Downloading & Installing Kadence Blocks
- If you are using a Kadence premium theme or you have purchased Kadence Membership, you will see Kadence Blocks in your account page.
- If you are not using a premium Kadence theme, you can download the free version of Kadence Blocks from WordPress.
- Once downloaded, navigate to Plugins >> Add New from your WP Admin Panel.
- Click “Upload Plugin” then select the plugin download file and install kadence-blocks.
- After installed, activate the plugin.
- Next, in the Kadence Blocks settings, choose to activate or deactivate certain blocks.
- Then set the widths for your templates and enable Less Margin CSS if desired.
*Note you can adjust these settings at any time by navigating to Settings > Kadence Blocks.
- You should now see your new Kadence Blocks implemented into the Blocks Editor (the Kadence blocks will be highlighted in blue).
Setting Block Defaults
- Kadence Blocks allows you to set global defaults for each block.
- Blocks you’ve already configured will not be effected by changes to their default settings.
- Default settings are not available for all blocks.
To access the default settings for your blocks, navigate to Settings> Kadence Blocks, and click the Cog next to the block activation: