= Version 1.2.0 | 9th October 2017 =
* Fix: Video iframe embed issue.
* Update: Ready for woo 3.2
* Update: CMB
= Version 1.1.9 | 24th August 2017 =
* Fix: Scroll to top arrrow, issue in firefox.
= Version 1.1.8 | 9th August 2017 =
* Fix: Portfolio Grid orderby.
* Fix: Issue with 992px and demo 4.
* Fix: Color issue with empty mini cart.
= Version 1.1.7 | 12th June 2017 =
* Fix: Portfolio Image College.
= Version 1.1.6 | 28th June 2017 =
* Update: Woo template.
* Update: Collage gallery to link to post.
= Version 1.1.5 | 11th June 2017 =
* Fix: Comments issue with repeated “one response”
* Update: Woo template.
= Version 1.1.4 | 6th June 2017 =
* Update: Single product side issue.
* Update: Mobile search issue.
= Version 1.1.3 | 25th May 2017 =
* Update: Css for product variations.
* Update: Custom css output to allow >
* Update: CSS for polylang flags in header widget area.
* Fix: IE issue with logo shrink.
= Version 1.1.2 | 25th May 2017 =
* Update: Fix tooltip for social widget.
= Version 1.1.1 | 1st May 2017 =
* Update: Sanitize for custom css box.
* Update: Portfolio CSS
= Version 1.1.0 | 13th April 2017 =
* Update: WC Notice
* Update: Schema
* Fix: Video output issue.
= Version 1.0.9 | 8th April 2017 =
* Fix: Issue home full portfolio settings.
* Fix: Issue with sidebar on portfolio/blog templates pagination.
* Update: Add un-minify css files.
* Update: Add Fittext to credits.
* Update: Remove masonry and hoverIntent from credits since they are part of core.
* Update: Move Script for “scroll to top” to main.js and unminify.
* Update: Add un-minify respond.js and html5shiv.js
* Update: Changed home link in breadcrumbs just so no one can miss read it.
* Update: Add tags, custom-logo, threaded-comments, custom-background, editor-style.
* Update: Remove tag “custom-header”.
* Add: Custom background support.
* Update: Change defined date to “get_option( ‘date_format’ )”
* Update: Change kadence_mobile_walker to ascend_mobile_walker
* Update: Class names for slides and icons.
* Remove: a few comments in code so php sniffer doesn’t put out a warning.
* Update: Use wp_kses_post on video output.
* Remove icon-select.
= Version 1.0.8 | 7th April 2017 =
* Fix: Issue with WC 3.0 and featured products.
* Fix: Issue with portfolio sidebar.
* Fix: Issue with image zoom not starting up.
* Update: Woo template notice.
* Update: Remove comment.php file
* Remove: Remove two woo files.
* Update: Add option for 1 column image menu item.
* Update: Replace all global varibles with ascend prefix.
* Update: Rename wiget classes to use ascend prefix.
* Update: replace: wp_reset_query() with wp_reset_postdata()
* Update: remove placehold.it.
= Version 1.0.7 | 3rd April 2017 =
* Fix: Issue with photon.
* Fix: Clear floats.
= Version 1.0.6 | 30th March 2017 =
* Update: Link issue with icon menu.
= Version 1.0.5 | 30th March 2017 =
* Change: Version to try and upload.
= Version 1.0.4 | 14th March 2017 =
* Update: Use custom logo
* Fix: issue with customizer not showing some updates.
* Fix: Page Comments.
* Remove: Basic slider options that create content.
* Update: Credit links for screenshot images, update credits format.
* Remove call for html5 search, use template instead.
* Fix: Mobile Menu error when no menu has been selected.
* Update: Masonry and jQuery to dependancy scripts rather then enqueuing them directly.
* Fix: issue with undefined index in widgets
* Fix: Few issues with overriding globals
* Remove: bottom carousel title meta box.
* Update: CMB
* Update: Multiple placeholders translation issues in 5 places
* Remove: Silencing Errors code
* Remove: Flush re-write rules.
* Update: IE scripts enqueue.
* Update: Simplify and cleanup files.
* Update: Start using function instead of global variable.
* Fix: Prefixing Constants to match theme.
* Update: Change Loading textdomain location
* Removed: register_script in exchange for Enqueueing
* Update: Esc_url added where needed.
* Update: output css esc.
* Update: esc_attr contact widget.
* Update: to use the_title_attribute().
* Update: Ascend_wp_pagenav uses the_posts_pagination.
* Update: Change Everything about images.
* Update: ascend_title to use “the_archive_title”
* Update wp_query use. Change variable to $loop.
* Update: Prefix all things
* Update: post-video-output.php
* Remove: locate_template();
* Update: Move widget classes to their own files.
* Update: Move some customizer panels into one subpanel.
* Fix: issue with large images that have captions.
* Update: Create post column function.
* Remove: query post.
* Fix: styling issue with 6 columns in gallery.
* Update: No slider options unless toolkit installed
* Update: Move to Kadence Image processing and move to plugin.
* Update: Sanitize custom nav fields
* Update: widget security
* Move: wp-footer call.
* Update: video embed wrap to only target specific things.
* Update: Use more Yoda Conditions
* Remove: Browser body class.
* Move user meta to plugin.
* Update comments time output
* Fix comma in translation strings.
* Update: input security.
* Update: output escape.
* Change: Prefix on image sizes, only create 3 images.
* Update: All action prefixes to use ascend per theme review.
* Remove: Redux unique slug validation because of rewrite rules.
* Remove: add-to-cart/variations.php file.
* Add: defualts for customizer styling.
* Fix: Issue where title is not visible if options are not set.
* Update: Credits section.
* Update: Woocommerce settings for 3.0
* Notes: – featured-images tag is allowed even if only using for posts and not pages.
You are not required to have a fallback menu.
You are allowed to have non-presentational data like social links, although it’s a gray area it’s considered trivial content and allowed.
= Version 1.0.3 | 14th March 2017 =
* Update: Woo thankyou.
* Update: Woo product.
* Update: Scripts.
* Update: few esc fixes
* Fix: Sidebar on Search results.
= Version 1.0.2 | 7th March 2017 =
* Update: Theme review guidelines
* Update: Firefox issue with page title spacing.
* Update: Column widths css 33.33%.
* Update: Add woo message to every page for modal login.
* Update: If you set transparent to true in the page then it will have a transparent header even if no page title.
* Update: RTL css.
* Update: Couple Woo files in prep for 2.7
* Update: Options title area for better flow.
* Fix: Edge Issues with transparent background (Edge is the worst).
* Fix: Login missing for topbar account.
* Fix: Issue with mobile transparent header logo switch.
* Fix: Issue with home product carousel columns.
* Fix: Issue with home mobile page title height.
= Version 1.0.1 | 20th February 2017 =
* Updated: CSS of IE *BAH
* Updated: Boxed style CSS
* Fixed: Small schema issue.
= Version 1.0.0 | 20th February 2017 =
* Initial Release